- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- 12 Tbs ( 1 ½ sticks) unsalted butter, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 6 to 7 tbs ice water
- 1 ¼ cup of milk
- 3 tbsp of flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ a tsp of salt
- Pepper from the mill
- 2 tsp of dried provencal herbs
- 1 ½ cups of swiss raclette cheese
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 straight zucchini (thin long slices)
- Combine flour, salt, and sugar.
- Cut butter into the dry ingredients with hands or a pastry cutter/blender until it resembles cornmeal consistency.
- Add water 2 tbsp at a time until dough forms.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Shape into a pie tin or a baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the milk, four, eggs, salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Grate cheese and green onions to milk mixture.
- Mix well and pour into the prepared dough.
- Place zucchini over top the milk/cheese mixture in any kind of design you would like.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes on the lower oven shelf.