Pizzaiolo with Raclette
- Racletteoven and Raclette pans
- 350g Swiss Raclette Cheese ( 9 slices)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoons oil from dried tomatoes
- 3 dried tomatoes, cut
- ½ bunch of oregano, chopped
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onions and garlic in the oil from the dried tomatoes.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and oregano.
- Prepare tomatoes by slicing in a thin ¼” cut.
- Place raclette cheese in raclette pan.
- Once the cheese is melted top with tomato and onion herb mixture.
- Serve over potatoes or bread
Latest posts by Chelsea Escobar (see all)
- A Savory Raclette Omelet from the Savoy Region - March 29, 2018
- Rose - March 27, 2018
- A Swiss Raclette Appetizer for Your Next Party - March 22, 2018
One Reply to “Pizzaiolo with Raclette”