These raclette pancakes are perfect for any morning when you are looking for a salty and flavorful breakfast.
- ¾ cup of flour such as 50% mixture of white flour and spelt flour.
- ½ a tsp of salt
- ¾ cup + 2 tbsp of milk
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp of water
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup of cooled liquid butter
- 200 g of raclette cheese, cut into strips
- 200 g of ham cut into strips
- 6-8 dried tomatoes in oil, cut into strips.
- ¼ cup of single cream
- ¼ cup of vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp of chopped chives
- 1 tbsp of thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine Flour and Salt
- Make a well for the liquid.
- Combine milk, water and eggs.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients, whisk until smooth.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Add butter and whisk.
- While you’re waiting, prepare the cheese, tomatoes, and ham.
- As well you will mix together the cream, vegetable stock, thyme, and chives.
- Heat a nonstick pan and cook the pancake.
- Fill the pancake.*
- Set in a baking dish.
- Pour cream herb mixture over top of the pancakes.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
*You can fill the pancakes either in the pan or in the baking dish, it’s your preference.
Latest posts by Chelsea Escobar (see all)
- A Savory Raclette Omelet from the Savoy Region - March 29, 2018
- Rose - March 27, 2018
- A Swiss Raclette Appetizer for Your Next Party - March 22, 2018