Emmentaler Breakfast Ring
Prep Time 10 Minutes | Cook Time 15 minutes | Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 packet of puff pastry, rolled out rectangular
- 8 slices of raw bacon
- 6 eggs ½ cup of Emmentaler AOP, grated
- Parsley, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook eggs like you would do scrambled eggs.
- Add salt and pepper
- Roll out dough and cut into eight triangle pieces.
- Place diced bacon on the dough with a sprinkle of cheese on top.
- Add scrambled eggs on top of the bacon and cheese.
- Put more cheese on top of the eggs.
- Sprinkle parsley.
- Fold each point to the center.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle cheese on top of the ring.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy warm!